The AbilityOne Program has been caring for our Federal customers’ grounds and landscaping needs for more than 25 years. Our qualified grounds maintenance experts are certified, licensed, and have specialized training, and use only proven techniques and first-class equipment. Now operating at more than 175 locations nationwide, AbilityOne and our national network of nonprofit agencies (NPAs) have the experience and the ability to keep you looking your best. Additionally, AbilityOne will work with you to create a simplified contracting environment. We can offer a no-obligation cost proposal or partner with you to plan and negotiate an effective, cost-efficient statement of work.
Our grounds maintenance services include:
- Landscape management, installation and design
- Basic grounds maintenance including mowing, trimming and weeding
- Lawn care applications focusing on turf nutrition, disease, insect and weed management
- Security and perimeter fence maintenance
- Design installation of seasonal and specialized displays
- Interior plant and floral design
- Turf renovations including dethatching, aeration, grade, seed and sod
- Display bed maintenance
- Tree & shrub care (pruning, nutrition, disease and pest management)
- Green waste management/recycling
- Slope and levee management
- Snow and ice removal
AbilityOne is Green
AbilityOne is also committed to green initiatives and environmentally sound maintenance practices. Utilizing low emissions equipment and alternative fuels are just a few of the things we can do to help reduce our carbon footprint. Our trained grounds maintenance teams make sure your site(s) adheres to environmentally healthy, government-approved practices. AbilityOne NPAs meet standard OSHA requirements.
Grounds Maintenance Brochure (PDF)
AbilityOne Grounds Maintenance services utilize low emissions equipment and alternative fuels, in addition to reusing natural waste through mulching and composting in services.
“[AbilityOne is] concerned
with more than the ‘bottom line.’ What
stands out to me is both the quality of
the work and the attitude of the people.
They daily rise to overcome challenges,
do outstanding work and leave a smile as
their calling card.”
Randal Fullhart, Commander 92nd Air Refueling
Wing, Fairchild Air Force Base, WA